Awaken to the Divine Feminine

Awaken to the Divine Feminine
Awakened Heart In Truth's Bliss

Saturday 3 December 2011

Our True Nature


My prayer
Our True Nature –Light Beings
Ascended masters, divine beings of the cosmos please help me to show others their own true nature.  In realizing that my true nature is one with the divine, light consciousness, filled with rainbow light, beyond thoughts, negative emotions, ideas and all concepts. Please help me to bring awareness to those who cause themselves unnecessary suffering with their judgments and discriminations of what they think the truth is of who we truly are . I am divine light and so are they. I pray that they realize their own true nature and from this awakening they will lead others onto the path.
Please show them that to act from any other source only comes from their delusions and to act with their hearts and cherishing others with loving kindness is the only way to bring happiness.  I myself still sometimes react from the delusions when people do not see me for who I truly am. Instead of seeing their reflection in me and seeing me as their equal they project onto me what they think I am, with their thoughts, ideas and concepts.
Please help me to awaken the truth in others in everything I do and say. I am here to awaken others onto the spiritual path and I am grateful for your kind blessings and wisdom and guidance.
Help me and others to see that truth and wisdom is not from the intellect but from the present moment that is deep within our hearts. Loving kindness, compassion, giving, patience, forgiveness, are all the qualities that awaken our own true nature. Enlightenment is through the heart.
If I am not awake myself then surely it is impossible to live in this world and help others. It is only with the clear light of seeing that we can truly help others. Sorrow, self pity and hurt are all manifestations coming from our own minds of negative emotions, thoughts and feelings. Please help me to see clearly for only in clear seeing can we know that in reality we are none of these things, the truth is that we are truly deeply divine and filled with the light of love and bliss.
When people seem to harm us may I react with compassion and understanding and if I am misunderstood please lead them to their happiness. I am not my negative emotions, I am not my anger, these are but waves that rise through our consciousness from not being in the mind of our hearts and clear seeing. We are light beings…When we act with our negative emotions and judge and discriminate this only causes sorrow for our self and others. It is only by cherishing others that brings happiness. Loving others without any expectation in return. Our negative emotions, thoughts and feelings cause clouds over our divine consciousness, and we tend to act from this when in true reality we are not in the light. Knowing we are in the light – We are the light. This is the only truth. Present moment awareness is the only true reality. May all living beings awaken to this truth.
“Behind the conceptual story of the mind, in the depth behind it all, what is it…who are we really… A deep deep aspect of ourselves…We are not aware of…We are all the love we seek...We are all the love we ever wanted.” (Adyashanti)
God/Goddess Divine light nature is who we truly are.   Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment